Starbucks Komodo Dragon Blend


Starbucks Komodo Dragon Blend

is an interesting coffee. Starbucks says that it is spicy - I differ and say it is more of a fruit-like flavor. At first I thought it was like apples, then I changed my mind and after a little more tasting, decided it was like peaches or watermelon.

I purchased a cup while I was in town taking care of business. I decided that a cup would be a good reward for me, so I went in, planning to get a cappuccino, but when I saw that they had Komodo Dragon Blend as a coffee of the day, I just had to get some. I was not disappointed.

Besides having a spicy or fruity taste, this coffee is very smooth to the last drop. Komodo is bold - but it is not as bold as Starbucks House Blend. It is full-bodied coffee with an excellent mouth-feel and smooth finish. If you serve this up with a little cream and sweetener it is as good a dessert as you can find. It is excellent stuff, I promise.

When selecting coffee for my home use, I try to find a coffee that has universal appeal. I want something I can brew as espresso or as Americano with equally good results. This is definitely a quality blend with a great taste from start to finish.

I will have to get some Komodo Dragon Blend as soon as I deplete my reserve of Sumatra Organic Reserve. (Any other coffee lovers out there that have over three pounds of coffee in their cabinets?)

As always, may your next cup be the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...