Dunkin' Donuts Coffee


Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Coffee



Today I had to go to the appliance parts store to get a thermostat for my clothes dryer. Since I was headed into a part of town with several coffee shops in it, I decided to make a slight detour to get myself some coffee and reward myself.

I decided that I would go by Dunkin' Donuts and get a cup and a blueberry cake donut. This is a combination you can't beat with a stick. After I had consumed the donut, I decided to do a coffee tasting on the remaining coffee so here it is...

The aroma of the coffee has a very subtle smell of grass. Don't ask why, but that is what the undertone of it seems to be. The richness of this brew is targeted at mainstream America, not too strong and not too heavy on taste.

When tasting it, I notice a slightly bitter and salty mix. The body of it is medium, again, I think that the roasters knew what they were doing, as it is a perfect complement to sweet items, such as donuts.

The finish on this coffee has a sharpness to it that is like Dutch Bros or Gevalia - although I think it is a bit smoother than the Dutch Bros coffee.

Overall, an excellent brew - one that wakes up a lot of people every single day. Dunkin' Donuts has quite a bit of coffee information on their website, including brewing tips and a coffee glossary. They also have a slideshow on their website that covers, in some detail, how they get this great tasting coffee to you, the consumer. I hope you enjoy it.

May your next cup be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...