Dutch Bros - Awesome Mocha Drinks


A couple of days ago I had the pleasure of trying out a Mocha from Dutch Bros Coffee. I like mocha drinks, but I don't love them as some folks do. Buying the drink from Dutch Bros may have changed my view on Mocha and how good it really can be.

I purchased a "Caramelizer," which is a drink that contains Espresso, Caramel Sauce, and their special Dutch Chocolate Blend Milk. This was an awesome drink - full of flavor and very satisfying. This was my kind of drink, for sure.

I was informed that Dutch Bros was a privately owned company, with locations in the western states, specifically Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, California, Arizona and Colorado. They have a really neat concept on Franchising - they want employees to open their own stores. Train 'em in right, then give them the opportunity to run their own store - good thinking.

I have decided that I really need to go back and try some of their Americano in the next couple of days. With as much website development as I have been doing, it will help to keep me awake. I also have gotta try out the ER-911 drink (lots of caffeine and Irish Cream with something called Kick Me Mix). Just might be a good way to restart your heart...or so the drink's name infers!

Check out my next post - I promise to include a link to their website so you can get some quality beans. Until then, may your next cup be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...