Archer Farms Kona Blend


Kona Blend Coffee by Archer Farms


Before I started this blog, I had never tasted Archer Farms' coffee. After I had some of their Fair Trade Tierra Del Sol coffee, I was convinced that this Target store brand had some serious merit.

This Kona Blend has an aroma that reminds me of freshly sanded wood. I know that this is not an aroma on the traditional coffee aroma wheel, but that is what I smelled. It is a very relaxing aroma, indeed.

This is a very likable brew, which I tasted as an Americano. I would say that the flavor is that of a medium roast, although the scale on the package states it is a mild roast. It has a mouth feel that is good. The flavor of this blend hits the tip of the tongue at first, then works its way to the middle at the finish. The result is a nice little "bite" of at the end of each sip.

This coffee would pair well with traditional holiday sweets such as fudge or cookies. Unsweetened, it would be a near perfect match.

Archer Farms
has done a good job with this blend. I don't think has as much universal appeal as the Tierra Del Sol, but it is a quality coffee that won't disappoint.

May you have a joyous Holiday Season, no matter what you are celebrating. Take care when travelling, as there are others who may be drinking something much stronger than coffee before they drive.

I hope you have found this review helpful, and as always, may your next cup be your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...