3 Region Blend Coffee by Starbucks

Starbucks 3 Region Blend - Unique Coffee or Just Another Blend?


According to Starbucks, this limited edition coffee originates in 3 different coffee growing regions: Latin America, Africa/Arabia and Asia/Pacific. To be a little more specific, the beans originate from Guatemala, New Guinea, and Tanzania. They are processed by a "wet" or "wash" method which is supposed to enhance the flavor of them. I bought a cup from my local Starbucks this morning, wanting to see what was so special about this limited edition coffee.


There is a fruity aroma I detected in this brew. It is not overpowering, it is subtle in nature - I had to smell the coffee several times to narrow it down. The taste is pleasant, with an very nice finish. The coffee hits the tip of the tongue, and tasted a little salty to me. It doesn't linger on your tongue like a lot of Starbucks' blends. This coffee has a medium body and the mouth feel is excellent. Although Starbucks rates this coffee as bold, I would say it is what I would term as medium - halfway between bold and bright.

3 Region Blend is one that I just HAVE to try with some good chocolate later today. It is so smooth that it would easily pair with chocolate or just about any fruit - it would only enhance the flavors as it is not an overpowering coffee.

This is a coffee that you have just got to try - I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

As always, may your next cup be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...