Cracker Barrel Gingerbread Coffee


Review - Cracker Barrel Gingerbread Coffee



I received several coffee-related gifts this Christmas, so I decided to review some of them. One gift was some gingerbread flavored coffee and a nice mug from Cracker Barrel. I have been writing a lot about medium roast coffees instead of dark roast coffee or a dark roasted blend, but there are a lot of special coffees during this time of year that are lighter roasts.




Get a Cracker Barrel Gift Card - $25


This coffee is a medium roast that was pre-ground for a drip coffee maker. Since I tasted this coffee as an Americano, I ran it through the grinder to bring it to espresso grind. When I removed it from the grinder, I smelled it, and noticed it smelled like freshly ground nutmeg. It reminded me of a lot of egg nog.

When I tasted this brew, I noticed a flavor that was bitter with a hint of ginger. The drink was smooth and would easily compliment typical holiday fare.

Upon sweetening, I noticed more of the ginger flavor coming out. This is a really nice flavored coffee that is a great compliment to the Holiday Season. I don't think I have ever had any coffee at The Cracker Barrel when I have been there - but now I know - the coffee that they have is good stuff! Maybe I'll stop by and have a piece of pie with some java.

By the way, the coffee mug is nice, heavy and large - a coffee drinker's dream!

I hope you have found this review helpful, and as always, may your next cup be your best!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered if this coffee was any good. Maybe I'll get some next Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...