Seattle's Best 6th Avenue Bistro

Review of 6th Avenue Bistro by Seattle's Best


When you smell the ground beans of 6th Avenue Bistro, you immediately notice a rich, smoky aroma. This is a dark roast coffee with a lot of depth to the flavor.


When you first taste this brew, you notice that it hits the entire tongue with a very smooth, rich flavor. Despite its depth, it is not overpowering. It pairs very well with good milk chocolate as well as breakfast foods such as quiche. So it doesn't matter whether you are serving it with a desert or a meal, this coffee will not disappoint.

I don't normally enjoy coffee when it is cold, but I have taken it in my mug on fishing trips and 6th Avenue is still tasty when it is being drank by a cold Colorado lake.

I am especially impressed by the fact that the rich flavor lingers on the tongue for a while, allowing you to savor the smoky flavor of its dark roast. Most coffees that linger this long on the tongue seem bitter to me - but not this brew!

I have tasted this coffee several times as an Americano. If you like smooth, rich, dark roast coffee, this is an ideal choice. I personally recommend this coffee for those who want an exceptional cup to start their morning.

Thanks for reading, and may your next cup be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...