Espresso Roast Coffee

Lately I have been very interested in espresso roast coffee.

One of my favorites is Starbucks Espresso. It has a very rich, full-bodied flavor that is extremely satisfying. It does make an awesome cappuccino or breve, but it has a low level of bitterness, which makes it ideal for a shot of espresso or for that "killer cup" of coffee in the morning.

In the morning I really like to fill up the filter in my espresso machine to the 2 shot mark with this coffee, then brew 20 ounces with this. It makes a cup that is stronger than an Americano, but a little weaker than a straight shot of espresso. Just the right pick-me-up for my morning.

Hope you enjoy the content of this site, and have a great day with some great coffee.

Check back often as the information will change regularly to meet the needs of the coffee consumer in all of us. Thanks for dropping by. May every cup you drink be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...