Video For The Week Of August 8, 2011

Coffee Health Benefits Video


I have been out for a couple of weeks, enjoying the summer while I can. I kept trying to decide what might be good for this week, and I thought that it would be good to put out my video pick for the week.

I found this an interesting video as it covers some of the things that coffee does to our body, and more specifically, our minds. Coffee beans contain caffeine, along with antioxidants, so your morning cup of dark roast coffee affects you physically and mentally as well. I believe that it is always important to look at what we eat and drink and how it may effect our health.

I hope you find this video informative. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think of it.





Thanks for coming by and, as always, may your next cup be your best!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing this video. Really coffee is very much beneficial of health.

    cheap kamagra

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...