Peet's Café Domingo - Review

Review Of Café Domingo By Peet's Coffee

I don't blog on medium roasts often, but Peet's Coffee always seems to have some great roasts, so I thought I would give Café Domingo a try.


These coffee beans have only a little oil on them, so I was uncertain about the level of depth this coffee would have. A taste of the unsweetened brew yielded a smooth mouth feel with only a slight bitterness. There is also a hint of earthiness in the brew, but I think it would not be noticed by a casual drinker.


After several more sips the coffee still gives you a pleasant taste on your tongue. For this reason i think this is an ideal coffee if you have a guest that prefers Folgers or some other coffee that is for the general market. It isn't overpowering, nor is it as strong as most premium blends. It is the kind of coffee you would have at breakfast, then sip on all day. In my opinion, Peet's has once again created an excellent coffee that would easily be accepted by the average consumer and the coffee gourmet alike.

My personal rating on this coffee would be a 8.9 out of 10. This is based on my personal tastes, since I prefer the darker roasts. (Yes, I am a fanatic for dark roast coffee!) I would gladly purchase this if I were going to have a guest that doesn't care for my "fancy" coffee. This way, I could have a really nice cup and enjoy it with my guest.

As always, may your next cup be your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...