Seattle’s Best Henry's Blend - Review

Henry's Blend by Seattle’s Best


I've always enjoyed Henry's Blend from Seattle's Best. Although I have drank this blend for years, this is the first time I have written a blog on it. Henry's Blend has always been one of my favorites. It is a well-rounded coffee that is an excellent dark roast blend. It is rated as a Level 4 coffee. There is more information about the "Level" system HERE.

For this review, I tasted the coffee as an Americano. The unsweetened coffee hits the tip of the tongue with a definite bitterness that you won't forget. The finish of this coffee is very clean – it does not linger long in your mouth.

This coffee has always been one of my favorites from Seattle's best in fact it was one of the first Seattle's Best coffees I have drank.


After sweetening the brew is more like a desert than a coffee I would recommend that if you drink it with sweetener that you don't even bother to eat any sweets or any kind of cake with it because it is an excellent sweet treat all by itself.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would easily rate this at 9.5 - it is arguably one of the best coffees on the market and I think that it's one that you will find very enjoyable - no matter how picky you are

You should go out and get some Henry's Blend. Just click on the link that follows and get yourself some great coffee.


Click here to get Henry's Blend.


As always, I want to thank you for coming by and may your next cup be your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...