Maui Coffee Company - Vanilla Macadamia Nut


Vanilla Macadamia Nut by Maui Coffee Company


I used to LOVE flavored coffees. If I had the choice between a flavored or unflavored coffee, I would choose the flavored one. Over the years my tastes changed, and it has gotten where I don't drink flavored coffee as much. Once in a while, I find a very good flavored coffee, and this is one.

My wife picked this up locally, paying a little over $8 for a half-pound of beans. The beans are chocolate brown in color, and they have an even sheen of oil on them. This is unusual for flavored coffee, as it often looks very dry. This told me that the coffee - flavored or not - had to be good.

The aroma is typical of macadamia nut flavored coffee. Nothing special here. The taste of the coffee has good depth. It doesn't linger on your tongue for long, and has a pleasant mouth-feel.

The finish on the coffee hits the back of the tongue with a slight bitterness. It is really nice and I recommend to that those that use a sweetener add it a little bit at a time so the cup is not over-sweetened. This brew is not overpowering, and is a great all-day sipping coffee.

An additional note on the packaging. Maui Coffee Company includes a small clip that you can use to close the bag once you have opened it. I think it is a nice touch - much better than tape or the oversized twist tie that is so popular on coffee these days. They get an A+ on this from me for sure!

Besides giving their website information on the bag, they give you a toll-free number to call and order from them - it is (800) 909-5662. Online prices are comparable with in-store. Definitely a good place to shop for some good Maui Coffee.

Feel free to comment. As always may your next cup be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...